First rate opportunity for a recently/newly qualified ACA seeking a first move into industry, this listed group has an ambitious strategy it is executing on to create both organic and acquisitive growth. The post will be challenging and varied and will offer an excellent grounding and broad base of experience to build a successful career in industry.
We are looking for a talented Chartered Accountant and the role will include;
- Preparation & review of monthly management accounts, including profit and loss, balance sheet, variance analysis, KPIs and commentaries
- Budget, forecasting and analysis
- Analysis, interpretation and communication of financial data to relevant stakeholders
- Support on group consolidations
- Ensuring compliance with accounting standards and working with stakeholders to fully understand commercial reality, applying and explaining accounting principles
- Working with financial and operational teams to review processes and controls, identifying improvements and implementing solutions
- Preparation of annual accounts for subsidiary companies
- Support in the preparation of annual Group annual report and accounts
- Preparation of tax packs
- Month-end accounts journals and control account reconciliations.
- Preparation of monthly Group KPI reporting.
- Calculation and preparation of quarterly VAT Returns.
- Preparation of year end analysis and support to the audit process.
IPS Finance has over 35 years' experience in the Yorkshire accountancy recruitment market. We have built our business on long term relationships with both individuals and clients in all sectors, bringing real benefits to all concerned. Please visit our website Yorkshire.ipsfinance.com to view the latest accountancy / finance and practice opportunities.