Purpose of the role:
The Senior Joint Venture (JV) Coordinator will be responsible for supporting the management of all Galliford Try Partnerships and Linden Homes JVs with Registered Providers.
Galliford Try Partnerships and Linden Homes currently have over £3.6bn of turnover across 55 JVs throughout England and are working with twelve key strategic JV Partners.
The JV Senior Coordinator will support the JV Team in ensuring that the partnerships operate effectively and that governance and administration processes and procedures are robust, to enable Galliford Try Partnerships and Linden Homes to meet their obligations under the respective JV Agreements.
* Act as a senior support for all operational and reporting matters for GTP/Linden RP JV's.
* Engage proactively with Business Units and JV partners between meetings to ensure that key matters arising are dealt with and new issues are resolved.
* Brief chairman of the LLP board ahead of JV Board Meetings on key opportunities/issues to be addressed during the meeting.
* Support the JV Team in providing secretarial and governance support for all Galliford Try Partnerships and Linden Homes JV Boards.
* Work with the JV Team to plan and maintain the annual schedule of meetings.
* Coordinate the production and circulation of Board Packs for JV Board Meetings with JV Business Support Administrator.
* Attending (in person or via video/tele conference) JV Board Meetings as necessary and ensure that minutes, actions and resolutions are accurately recorded and distributed.
* In conjunction with the JV Team, ensure that Board Meeting actions are followed-through to completion in a timely manner.
* Work with JV Team to ensure that obligations under the JV Agreements are adhered to.
* Work with JV Team to ensure that JV Statutory Accounts are approved by the LLP Board and filed as required.
* Work with the JV Team to devise and implement Process Improvements for smooth and efficient running of the JV Partnerships.
* Provide cover for the JV Team.
* Any other ad hoc support required.
The role will also form part of the wider Galliford Try Group Secretariat team based in Uxbridge.
* Excellent oral and written communication abilities
* Excellent coordination and administrative skills
* Excellent organisational and time management skills
* Attention to detail and accuracy
* Highly professional with an ability to adopt a 'Partnerships' approach and build a strong rapport with internal and external stakeholders
* A transparent and unbiased work ethic with strong awareness of client confidentiality
* An ability to work autonomously and with colleagues spread across a wide geographical area, to achieve results
* Demonstrable experience of ensuring contractual/procedural compliance
* An enthusiastic approach to process improvement
* Trained in, or previous experience of minute taking
* A willingness and ability to travel extensively throughout the UK
* Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office
* An interest in the delivery of housing and regeneration projects
* Experience of working within or implementing governance processes and procedures
* Experience of coordinating and managing board meetings
* Knowledge of Company Account filing process
We offer an opportunity to work on some of the UKs most exciting housing developments, in a fast paced environment where each day brings new challenges. Our benefits package includes:
Annual bonus scheme
Enhanced holiday entitlement with the opportunity to purchase additional days
'Rewards' Scheme - Voluntary benefits scheme
Galliford Try is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sectors of the community